Looks like it's time for another update.
Diego is still getting sooo big! He even laughed for the first time the other day (where is time going?). He is definately getting much better at sleeping during the night; he is now going 6-7 hour stretches...yay!! He is much more interested in what everyone around him is doing. He would rather be up and about checking out what you are doing versus hanging out in his "kick and play" chair. He will scope you out from afar and follow you as you walk away. He loves vocalizing and I just love his squeals of delight and razzing. Looks like we may have another chatter box in the family:)
Alyssa is doing great! She is very excited about her upcoming birthday and constantly talks about birthday cakes, party hats and balloons...I guess she is putting her request in early! She is also officially out of diapers now and doing great with it...AMEN!!! We were soooo tired of changing her diapers!
Rene took a week and a half off from work (the rest of his "manternity" leave) to finish the back yard. He put in lots of rocks around the border of the grass, plus flowers and shrubs. It looks great and he lucked out that the weather was in the 80's the whole time instead of the 100's like it is now.
Well, back to work for me. Hope all is well!
2 comments:
glad everything is going well! post pictures:)
Hey Missy! Time for another update! ;) I miss my old job... I can't blog-hop as much as I used to when I'm home playing SAHM! ;) I hope all is well for your blessed family!
Post a Comment