
We got Alyssa's pictures back from her latest picture day at daycare and I thought I'd share my favorite one. I think I'll use this one for our holiday card this year, especially since I have no desire to trek down to the mall and get our family photo done. I mean, do people really need to have Rene and I in that picture? I think the pict of Alyssa should suffice :) She's so cute!!
4 comments:
That is such a cute picture of Alyssa!
But I'm sure your family and friends would much rather have a picture of your belly than a cute picture of Alyssa:)
She is SO ADORABLE! I'm good with getting this pic. My mom on the otherhand... she might want one of her favorite child and his wifey with a new baby in the tummy!
Ha-ha! Too late, I already ordered our christmas cards and Alyssa is the only one who will be gracing it this year. We will probably be doing a family pict. for next Christmas since we will have a new addition!
That picture turned out really cute. I love her hair! You need to send one to the office for your old Axiom buddies. :)
Post a Comment