Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Busy baby!

I had my Dr's appointment today and everything is going along swimmingly! Funny though, baby #2 is quite a busy baby already! After some searching (with the heartbeat wand thingy), the Dr. was able to find the baby but only for maybe 5 seconds. He/she wouldn't keep still and the doc had to search over my entire lower belly looking for the little guy. She'd catch one or two beats and then he/she was off again. So I'm thinking this baby is either shy or just too busy having fun in there to be bothered! Oh boy, what have we in store for us?!?

3 comments:

Inez said...

Are you telling me there's a possibility that this baby might be more active than Alyssa? Your designated sitter might have to find a babysitting buddy... I tire easily. JK, I can't wait to meet my new niece/nephew... Carolos Luis Xavier Felipe Jose Ricardo Juan Rico Rene Bayardo. I made up a few of my own. :-)

April said...

Maybe this will be good for Alyssa. They can tire each other out and give you a break. :) Ha ha!

Bill and Paige said...

Hopefully this baby is letting you sleep at night!