We had our 20 week ultrasound today and found out that I was right...we are having a boy! Rene had the tech double check just to make sure and it's definately a boy. The appointment took longer than it should have b/c the baby was so squirmy that she had a hard time getting all of the shots that she needed for the doctor. I'm starting to see a pattern here with this baby and I'm a little worried that I will be running around pulling the kid off of the cabinets and that it will be climbing the walls, lighting the dog on fire...things like that!! Ok, maybe not to that extreme but that he will be a typical busy boy. Alyssa has been such a mellow thing that I think she has spoiled us!
We brought Alyssa with us so that she could see her new baby brother and also to make it all a little more real for her. I think she understood for the most part but the true test will be when he comes home and doesn't go away. We will see!
My scanner isn't working at the moment so I will have to post some picts. at a different time.
1 comment:
Yay! I guess a mother's instinct never fails. Maybe he will take after his mother and light a closet on fire. That's right I remember you telling me that! Ha ha!
Post a Comment