Monday, December 15, 2008
Thud!
Well it has offically happened. Alyssa has crossed the threshold of babyhood and taken one giant tumble into toddlerhood. She climbed/fell out of her crib last night. She got super mad when I left her in there to go night-night. The first thud I heard was the unmistakable sound of her music box (which was in her crib) hitting her dresser on the other side of the room. The dresser now has a lovely little dent in it thanks to her:) Then came another thud that I knew didn't come from a toy being flung across the room. I opened the door and there she is on her feet crying...poor thing. She was fine but the whole adventure scared her more than anything. So her crib is going to be turned into the toddler bed tonight. It was supposed to be done this weekend but obviously we didn't get to it fast enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have 2 words for you...crib tent! My sisters all used them and they are wonderful:)
Really? I've never heard of that before, but I will definately remember it for the next baby...thanks!
Post a Comment