But you've gotta loves those dimples showing!!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Hmmmmm
Rene had to go out of town this weekend for work and so Alyssa and mommie got to hang out and have some fun. During the day on Saturday I found Alyssa in her room chucking as many of her books into her bed as possible. When I got closer I saw that she had put as many of her babies in there as possible and was putting some books in there for them. She then wanted in the bed to play with all the things she put in there. What a mess but she had a blast!
Saying cheese with her CareBear baby.
In bed with a gang of books, babies, pillows, blankets, music box...etc.
Saying cheese with her improvised binky. She never took a binky (aka pacifier) when she was a baby but after spending some time around babies she has decided that she needs one. What is in her mouth you ask....one of those outlet plugs to prevent them from sticking something in the socket. She found that some of our sockets don't fit those plugs that great and whola instant binky! We hate it but I chalk it up to a phase that she will grow out of soon (fingers crossed)!
But you've gotta loves those dimples showing!!
But you've gotta loves those dimples showing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment