So began our first full week of Alyssa being home with mommy. It went well despite her being sick and having a couple of rainy days. We couldn't do a few things I had planned to do since she was sick but this next week will hopefully be busier. On one very cold, windy, and rainy day Alyssa made me take her to the park (during a break in the weather) despite my protests that everything would be wet and it was cold. Needless to say, she had a blast and didn't mind the chilly weather.
Looking oh so serious

So cute!
Being silly on the slide.

Going up the slide, which was her most favorite thing to do that day.

Checking out some neighborhood kids walking by.
Climbing the wall.
4 comments:
What a fun day! Kids never realize how cold it really is outside...I bet you were freezing:)
So cute! Her hair is getting long! What a pretty girl!
How funny! That one at the bottom of the slide looks like it might hurt! With all the wetness, I'm sure there weren't very many people out with you, but I'm sure Alyssa was all over that play structure! I love that rubber flooring - sure beats getting wood chips in your shoes. Have a great SAHM week!
WHY is she getting so big?!?!? Tell her to stop. :-)
Post a Comment