Just thought I'd get some updates out to ya while little miss Alyssa is napping. We've been remarkably busy the last couple of weeks and I find I have very little time to meander on the Internet anymore :( But I finally heard back from the second interview and they have now postponed filling that position indefinitely...oh well, I was getting used to the idea of being home with Alyssa anyway. I'll stay home until after the little man is born. Hopefully the economy will get better by then and people will start hiring again.
Alyssa has recovered great from her surgery. Her steri-strips finally came off after almost 3 weeks and all she has is a small little pink line. She is so funny b/c she is still super cautious with the area. She tells me and daddy all the time...Careful! My boo-boo on my tummy!
Our stay at home adventures seem to be going good. Last week we went to a play date with about 5-6 other little ones (Alyssa was the oldest), went to the local library for story time, and even went to an open gym for toddlers at the local rec center. It's nice to get out of the house for a little while. This week we are going to the library and open gym again and then we get to take a tour of a firehouse on Friday...that should be exciting! Joining that moms group was the best thing I could have ever done. It gets me out of the house and keeps us busy:)
Well, best wishes and stay dry!
No comments:
Post a Comment