Monday, April 20, 2009
Good news...no the baby is not here yet;)
I went on a job interview last Wednesday and they have offered the job to me:) It's a state job and I'm so thrilled b/c I've been trying to get one since we moved to Sacramento (coming up on 4 years). Woo-hoo! They said I could come in for a week or so before the baby comes or wait until after he is born. I've decided to try and go in as soon as possible so that I can get acquainted with everything and know what I will be coming back to. I must say how nice it is knowing I have a job to go back to after the baby:) So thanks everyone for your continued thoughts and prayers on the job front...I really appreciate it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats! So happy for you!
Wow! That's fantastic Leigh Ann! Congrats to you! How much time will you take off with the baby? How amazing that is to have that waiting for you! That's almost unheard of these days. I hope you enjoy it!
Post a Comment