Diego had his first bath yesterday and he loved it. We had Alyssa pull up a chair next to us so that she could "help" in giving him his bath. She really loves being involved and we try to include her in as much we can. She has really taken to her brother but we have moments of jealousy, which is to be expected. She even told me one day that she wanted him to go away (when I was holding him) so that she could sit on my lap. She is protective of her brother. When we took him to his 2 day appointment she got all upset and yelled at the lady when she was taking his temp, which made him cry. I looked over at her while she was yelling something about the nurse hurting the baby's butt and saw that Alyssa was getting really upset and about to cry. Poor thing!
2 comments:
I LOVE him. Let me know when I get to babysit. I think I can handle two! I'm sure Alyssa will let me know if I'm not caring for the baby properly anyway. Haha.
He's so cute! I love how protective Alyssa is of him, it's adorable!
Post a Comment